These are links to various online resources that I’ll add to over time. Come back every once in awhile to see what else has been added!
- I went to Paris in March this past year (2012). Had a wonderful time. A solo trip. A mere 4 full days. Here are pics.
- My travels coming up in September 2012 will start in New Zealand where I’ll be WWOOF-ing it! I can’t wait. WWOOF = Worldwide Opportunities in Organic Farming. You become a member to a region or country. So I’ve become a member for a year with the New Zealand WWOOF.
- I’m starting to get into making my own bread (after bringing back a sourdough starter from New Zealand in late 2012). This is a great instructional, resource-full website! Breadtopia by Eric
- This is a wonderful blog that has been inspirational for me: It Starts With… by Sarah Peck.
- Another personal favorite that I’ve been following: The Bold Life by Tess Marshall. Good advice and tips to living boldly!
- Leo Babauta leads an interesting, “Zen” life. He’s got a very clean blog with good advice and tips about living “Zen.” Check out zenhabits.
- I refer to this class I took the spring of 2012 that helped me direct my path on blogging, traveling, taking a leap to make a personal change in my life. Here’s the syllabus for that class. I think it’s even available as an online class at UMass Boston.