Purpose of This Blog
So I don’t want this to be a blog where I just muse, ramble, and journal. I want it to be useful not only for myself but for others who may be seeking life fulfillment. I think I need to determine a structure and process for this blog.
- reflect on a written or visual prompt for each post
- give advice for each post
- have a similar format for each post— three parts with each part being the same template for each post
What’s the purpose of my blog? What are my desired outcomes for
- myself— to become clearer on my life path. To have a space to reflect and evaluate on my forward motion toward meeting my aspirations.
- others— to learn from my lessons. To have a mirror for their own life journeys.
I’d like this to be an original blog— not like a lot of other blogs I’ve read that are really helpful, but not created by me.
I like the idea of having a visual prompt for each entry. And that each entry must have:
- reflecting on what that visual means to me— why “it picked me” for the day
- stating what that visual provides as a life lesson for me and others
- ending on a quote or statement for more thought
Let’s see if I can make it work. I’ll start a new post with that format.